Are you looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights? Join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting!) as a Junior Specialist in Airline Operations and make a difference to air travelers.
Location: Gdańsk or Krakow
Please submit your application in English.
What you’ll do:
- Process customer cases in the internal system according to company policies and procedures, acquire and check documents, and update internal databases.
- Conduct initial assessment of claims and submit them to the airlines.
- Verify the airlines responses in customers’ cases.
- Send payments reminders to airlines for the approved cases.
- Support in establishing and maintaining good relationships with airlines by looking for contacts and introducing improvements in cooperation.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- An eagerness to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- Genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- Good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve if their flights don’t go according to plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available worldwide. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels reported on Trustpilot.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Mindfulness platform.
- Language classes.
- Flexible benefits: gym membership, personal education, childcare, public transportation or leisure travel subsidy.
- Health benefits.
- MacBook Air.
- Hybrid workspace.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks a year.
- Team days.
- Events and parties.
- Psychometric test
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Video meeting with the Hiring Manager
AirHelp is, and always will be, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team. Please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.