Are you passionate about data analysis and willing to have a real impact on improving data culture in a global organization? Then join us as a Senior Data Analyst! Data is at the heart of everything we do, and we’re looking for a candidate who can take ownership of technical data assets, and support all other departments in making full use of them.
You will be remotely working with a seasoned and highly motivated, multi-cultural team of Data Engineers, DataOps, Data Scientists and Data Analysts spread across Europe. You will have the challenge of supporting business needs in a fast-changing environment and helping AirHelp reach the next level of data maturity.
You will work with the team on developing relevant data models and generating valuable insights. You will also be in charge of conducting advanced analysis and developing appealing visualizations, dashboards and storytellings for business stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with business stakeholders to collect, understand and document business requirements.
- Design and develop robust data models using Snowflake, dbt, etc.
- Develop advanced analysis to obtain relevant insights and build appealing storytelling using HEX, Jupyter Notebooks, etc.
- Design, develop, and maintain data-reporting dashboards using commercial BI tools.
- Mentor and share your technical expertise with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts and other AirHelp technology colleagues.
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- Proven experience in a data analyst role working with large datasets, both using Python (Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, etc) and commercial BI tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field like Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or any other with a strong quantitative component.
- Proficient expertise in SQL, including the ability to clean, extract and manipulate data.
- Experience with commercial BI tools (Periscope, Looker, Tableau or others).
- Structured, critical, systematic and scientific thinking.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in agile environments, preferably with Jira.
- Hands-on experience with data transformation and data modeling using dbt framework.
- Solid understanding of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices.
- Hands-on experience using Snowflake or similar Cloud Data Warehousing solutions (Redshift, BigQuery, etc).
Make a real impact on travel
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We support travelers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve when their flight doesn't go according to the plan. We're a global, diverse team that helps make air travel better for all. In 10 years, we’ve helped 1.5 million people receive the compensation they were entitled to when their flight was delayed, canceled or diverted. We’re really proud of our 102k 5-star Trustpilot ratings.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Personalized progression plan
- Language classes
- Lunch subsidy
- Flexible benefits: gym membership, personal education, childcare, public transportation, or leisure travel subsidy
- MacBook Air
- Hybrid workspace (partially remote, partially from one of our offices in Barcelona, Gdańsk or Krakόw)
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks a year
- Team days
- Events and parties
- Video call with the Recruiter
- Technical video call with Head of Data
- Online meeting with the Data Team representatives
AirHelp is, and always will be, an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team. Please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.