Other - Gdańsk
We're looking for a Junior Accountant to join the Accounting Team in our Finance Department. The Accounting Team works closely with the Financial Settlements, Legal, and Office Management teams on a daily basis, as well as with AirHelp’s consultants and other vendors.
- You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and structures.
- You’ll gain expertise in working with dedicated accounting programs with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- You’ll cooperate closely with the Controlling and Reporting departments.
In this role, you will:
- Take an active role maintaining accounting systems by updating data and documents.
- Contribute to the monthly book-closing process.
- Help to maintain the fixed-assets register.
- Issue invoices.
- Cooperate with other departments to help process and find solutions to all kinds of accounting issues.
Ideally, you have:
- Previous professional experience in accounting.
- Willingness to develop your knowledge of accounting systems and processes.
- Fluency in both English and Polish.
- Experience and competence with MS Office.
- Analytical thinking and accuracy.
- A solution-oriented mindset.
- A Bachelor Degree with a focus on finance/accounting.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in the Olivia Star building (25th floor).
- Free language classes offered in different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish).
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Cafeteria plan (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.).
- Possibility to reward other team members with Bonusly points (redeemable for Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off, etc.).
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives .
- Events and parties.
- MacBook Air.
- Fruits, freshly squeezed orange juice.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights, and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 750 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.