Head of SEO (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
The SEO team at AirHelp has end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest marketing channels in the company. Our team optimizes the AirHelp websites for search engines and manages organic customers' landing page experience.
We are seeking a talented Head of SEO, capable of driving commercial success across AirHelp’s sites. You'll be a key stakeholder of our product roadmap, drive new projects, be responsible for SEO performance and will lead the SEO team and experiments.
To be successful you must be an SEO leader with a vision of what the business needs to succeed, as well as able to manage and report day-to-day performance of the sites, run campaigns, and educate and advise multiple stakeholders.
This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, so you will need to demonstrate a track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Drive commercial SEO success on AirHelp’s sites.
- Create a robust SEO strategy.
- Create a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Lead and develop a team of SEO managers.
- Day to day SEO execution.
- Work with your team to identify opportunities, A/B test and roll out onsite SEO improvements.
- Ensure the website performance is optimal, including page load speed, visitor engagement, etc.
- Consult and train stakeholders.
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Strong tactical experience and acute strategic instincts.
- 5+ years’ experience of SEO within eCommerce, online marketing or related field.
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets.
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of SEO performance.
- Experience successfully managing high performance, lean teams.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with remote international teams.
- Expertise in envisioning internal SEO reporting systems and understanding and using external SEO tools.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.