Digital Conversion Copywriter (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
AirHelp's marketing team is looking for the Digital Conversion Copywriter who's going to create the persuasive copy that boosts our performance channels beyond their targets.
You'll be working within the Content Team, writing conversion-focused content for all Marketing channels - but you'll work most closely with CRM, Paid, and PPC. You'll also support our Product and UX Teams, increasing conversions in the web funnel.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Lead and write conversion-focused content and microcopy.
- Proactively suggest copy solutions for performance challenges.
- Propose and conduct copy tests, and report findings.
- Identify the memorable ad copy that works across all channels.
- Develop content guidelines through your linguistic insights.
- Ensure consistent brand tone of voice.
- Collaborate across all teams, from Brand and Design to Paid Marketing and B2B.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 3-5 years digital copywriting experience.
- Expertise creating action-driven microcopy and email content.
- Proven ability to use copy to persuade.
- Proactive attitude to sharing your knowledge and influencing others to use best practices in conversion content and UX.
- Creative, analytical and empathetic writing skills, with an understanding of nuances of tone, voice, syntax, and structure.
- Experience translating complex concepts into digestible, relatable language.
- Understanding of copy in multi-translation organisations.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Native English speaker with advanced written proficiency. German or another second language is advantageous.
- Must be available to work full time from Berlin.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruit on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.