Junior IT Support Engineer
Engineering - Gdańsk
Be part of the AirHelp IT team! As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for both hardware and software maintenance, and you’ll help your fellow AirHelpers with their daily tech issues, conduct onboarding sessions, and perform other recurring IT-related tasks. We also expect you to handle and optimize the IT Support process end-to-end. We’re looking for someone who takes full ownership of their tasks and is constantly moving forward — someone who can overcome obstacles and engages with their team. We are very proud of our customer-oriented approach, and while we’ll give you all the support and guidance you need — you’ll have room to develop your skills, and have a lot of freedom with how you achieve your goals. If you feel that you’ll be a good fit, read the detailed requirements below and APPLY. ;)
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- L1/L2 support of Macs, printers, and other peripherals.
- L1/L2 support of SaaS, managed by IT (onboarding, offboarding, troubleshooting.)
- Maintain IT hardware stock and handle equipment requests.
- Assist the IT Infrastructure team with troubleshooting and optimization tasks.
- Maintain and improve IT Support process documentation.
- Work on projects that improve the IT Support process and tools.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 1-2 years of experience in IT Support (L1/L2).
- Experience supporting users in a macOS environment.
- Empathy and eagerness to help other people.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility for your work.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to think outside the box — our startup attitude extends throughout every division of the company.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- L3 Support experience.
- Previous experience with Windows Active Directory user management.
- Previous experience with G Suite management.
- Previous experience with Network/Wifi/Endpoint troubleshooting.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, and Polish.)
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, and freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.