Engineering - Gdańsk
We’re looking for an Agile Coach to join the AirHelp team. As this particular role sits within the Engineering Team, you’re not just limited to Scrum and Kanban — you’ll focus on solving real organizational problems and strive to create an effective environment that delivers the highest value to our customers.
We’re searching for someone who steps out of their comfort zone, loves learning continuously, and has a keen eye for verifying how our work contributes to both the organization’s and our customers’ success.
You’ll participate in building a great development culture and collaborate with experienced developers, Product Managers, QA’s, and DevOps. Every day, we play, experiment, and learn how to deliver value to our customers while becoming better engineers.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Delivery Teams to implement the best agile practices, as well as to provide support in achieving self-organization. You’ll do so by analyzing and presenting data that the team can learn from, suggesting possible process improvements, facilitating meetings, removing obstacles and blockers that stop teams, and by promoting agile culture, as well AirHelp’s values.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Leaders, and Stakeholders to maximize the delivered value to customers. You’ll use advising tools and propose improvements to our day-to-day work, foster constructive collaboration, and promote feedback.
- Support AirHelp in understanding and building an agile environment as well as a learning organization. You’ll also maintain and boost AirHelp's culture and empower people.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Practical mastery in one of these areas: product management, software development, or organizational transformation.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP).
- Excellent understanding of team dynamics.
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills with emphasis on problem-solving.
- Excellent ability to prevent and resolve conflicts.
- Exemplify AirHelp’s company values.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, and Polish.)
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, and freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.