Other - Gdańsk
The Product Team at AirHelp is responsible for building the innovative tools that make us the global leader in flight compensation. You will need to demonstrate a track record of close and transparent collaboration with stakeholders, as you will be helping them address their needs within the overarching company strategy.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Identify and gather user needs.
- Run end-to-end system processes including preparing functional designs, decomposing them to requirements pulled from user stories, and cooperating with the Development Team to ensure the smooth implementation of said system.
- Business and system analysis to provide insights, recommendations, and detailed reports.
- Cooperate closely with stakeholders to assure smooth releases, responding to and implementing feedback.
- Roadmap a target vision that integrates both the company and our user’s needs.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Experience as a product or project manager, preferably at a company that develops solutions for its own needs.
- 2+ years of work experience as a business or system analyst.
- Ability to analyze and use data to generate test ideas, build business cases, and prioritize tasks.
- Understanding of software lifecycle.
- Knowledge of industry trends and the market landscape, especially in terms of legal support solutions.
- Ability to collaborate on solving tactical impediments with others outside the team, e.g. Scrum Master, Engineering Manager, HR BP.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Degree in Mathematics/Analytical-Observational subjects or any sort of research methodology.
- Ability to provide a clear vision and the goals needed to get there.
- A business-minded approach to projects.
- Ability to identify and provide insights into possible future strategic directions.
- A customer-focused approach to processes that understands the true impact of UX.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, and Polish.)
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, and freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.