Legal Entrepreneur (m/w/d)
Legal - Berlin
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Be part of the legal innovation team which is responsible for developing new products.
- Work closely with our legal innovators, data and product teams, and external advisors around the world.
- Research and hands-on development of new markets from the ground up.
- Challenge the status quo.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Fluency in English (native language eloquence is presumed.)
- A law or business degree from a recognized university.
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy.
- Strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Business awareness along with empathy.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- Competitive salary.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.