SEO Content Writer (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
AirHelp's marketing team is looking for a creative and dedicated Content Writer with a background in SEO. You'll be driving our organic presence and growth, writing content that impresses, educates, and converts air travelers, while also ranking highly on Google.
You'll be working within the Content Team, primarily providing dedicated support to our SEO Team, but you should also be able to apply your optimizing and writing skills to all manner of other content channels, adapting copy for various partnerships and campaigns.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Write SEO-focused landing page content.
- Create page templates and briefs, focused on flight compensation and air passenger rights.
- Optimize and edit existing SEO landing pages.
- Perform keyword research to support the SEO Team.
- Report on SEO content performance alongside the SEO Team.
- Ensure a consistent brand tone of voice.
- Writing other marketing content when required - for example, one-off campaigns, or guest blogs for partners.
- Collaborate across all marketing teams.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 2+ years working with SEO content.
- Plenty of experience creating enticing landing pages, blog posts, and other marketing content.
- Familiarity with SEO keyword and analytics tools.
- Proactive attitude towards sharing your knowledge and influencing others to use best SEO practices.
- Creative, analytical, and empathetic writing skills, with an understanding of nuances of tone, voice, syntax, and structure.
- Experience translating complex concepts into digestible, relatable language.
- Understanding of copy in multi-translation organizations.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Native English speaker with advanced written proficiency. German or another second language is advantageous.
- Must be available to work full-time from Berlin.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.