SEA Manager (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a motivated and skilled SEA & Display Manager to join our Acquisition Team.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Measure, analyze, test, and rapidly developing campaigns, ads, and conversion elements to increase efficiency.
- Setup, implement and manage search and display campaigns across different markets.
- Manage and analyze a large set of data and keywords to make informed recommendations.
- Driving automation processes that help save time on the operational level and with reporting.
- Collaborating with other channels and teams to optimize the performance of the campaigns
What you ideally bring with you:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in paid search (Google, Bing)
- You are familiar with the creative conception, planning, implementation and performance measurement of search and display campaigns
- You have experience managing high volume accounts with Google Ads Editor
- You have strong knowledge of Google Ads automated bidding solutions as well as good knowledge of Google Analytics
- You have an analytical mindset and solid Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- You are a quick thinker who can implement changes in a timely manner knowing how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages would be beneficial, such as French, German or Spanish
- Experience with scripts and automation is a plus
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.