Senior Creative Designer (m/w/d)
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a motivated and skilled Creative Designer to join our Marketing Team.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Design visual assets for acquisition channels like CRM mails, SEO pages, Social Media posts, Affiliate partners, Blog, etc.
- Design visual assets for performance-based acquisition channels like display ad banners, social media ads (static and animated.)
- Design templates for cross-channel campaigns including posting to social media, the blog, email, newsletters and other channels.
- Mentor Junior Designers.
- Manage and maintain design library and documentation.
- Collaborate with marketing leads, product designers, business development managers and third-party vendors to execute marketing campaigns on an as-needed basis.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 5 plus years’ experience working in design.
- Solid portfolio examples with an awareness of the business impact.
- Experience with omnichannel campaigns in multiple languages.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Motion design knowledge would be a benefit.
- Award-Winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.