Head of Acquisition Marketing (m/w/d)
Using a holistic, data-driven approach, the Head of Acquisition will take ownership of the development and implementation of a comprehensive acquisition strategy. They will seek to acquire customers at a lower cost per acquisition, maximizing paid, organic, CRM, and affiliate acquisitions, while finding new opportunities for growth and improvement.
The Head of Acquisition will partner with our Development Team to devise solutions to improve campaign conversion rates, and analyze data with the BI and Growth Team to develop actionable insights and creative solutions. They will also collaborate with the Communications Team to ensure all acquisition channels are aligned with the corporate communication guidelines.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Manage the marketing budget across all acquisition channels (Paid Search, Display Ads, Social Ads, SEO, Affiliate) to achieve growth targets at the target CAC/ROI.
- Define and manage the company's customer acquisition strategies to acquire new customers.
- Lead and develop the acquisition Channel Units.
- Set goals and targets for each Channel Unit.
- Report on performance and spending to the Management Team.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify key areas of improvement.
- Coordinate Channel Leads to ensure the achievement of desired performance.
- Identify and test new acquisition channels and tools.
- Oversee the full customer journey, constantly looking for opportunities to increase growth and ROI.
- Work closely with the CMO to coordinate and adjust monthly performances according to the company’s needs.
- Collaborate with the Data team on data validation and attribution topics.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Assess the performance of Channel Leads.
- Manage and evaluate all support agencies (agency briefing, contract negotiations, target/KPI setting and evaluation, reporting, and relationship management.)
What you ideally bring with you:
- Comprehensive performance marketing experience (5+ years), and an acute strategic mindset.
- Experience in managing +€5 million budget across different channels.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, quick implementation of ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Experience in successfully managing high-performance teams.
- Ability to produce clear, thoughtful and comprehensive reports covering the performance and spend of acquisition channels.
- Proficiency across Microsoft Excel, Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and SEMrush. Knowledge of Supermetrics and Photoshop is beneficial.
- Award-Winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.