Director of Global CRM (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
The Director of Global CRM will work closely with Product, Data, Operations, and Marketing teams to better understand all CRM needs/data flow and will be responsible for defining the requirement for the CRM program management tool at AirHelp.
The right candidate will have substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, promotion/offer management, data mining, database marketing and extensive experience in multiple CRM channels.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- In partnership with Head of CRM (technical) – develop and execute data-driven, highly analytical CRM strategies to drive customer relations & loyalty.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through multiple channels.
- Identify and implement opportunities for automation and innovation that increase the operational efficiency of the multiple channels and enable scale while minimizing costs.
- Manage the launch of international campaigns, including the template designs, email and landing page content, and translations – this will involve working with the product team, designers and other stakeholders across the company, often to tight deadlines
- Work closely with Marketing/Product/Operations on incorporating CRM plans & programs into 360 strategies.
- Drive the successful launch of CRM initiatives for new products e.g. Customer Loyalty program, and measure the effectiveness.
- Coach a talented team, ensuring their continued development and growth.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 6+ years as a CRM Manager, Head or Director in digital companies with deep experience in various CRM channels and a growth-mindset while leading teams.
- 10+ years in Marketing gained from the international company.
- English-business fluent; another European language is a plus.
- True visionary approach with proven experience of creating holistic CRM strategies.
- High focus on analytics and ability to derive meaning from data through A/B, multivariate testing and optimization.
- Extensive experience with web analytics.
- Ability to manage timescales and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Award-Winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.