Senior CRM Manager (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
The CRM team at AirHelp has end-to-end responsibility for one of the most increasingly important marketing channels in the company. Our team runs a wide variety of campaigns to help air passengers around the world get the compensation they deserve.
In the position of CRM Manager, you will be integral to the success of our campaigns through intensive testing, experimentation, and optimization. This role has a large degree of responsibility for both strategy and execution, so you'll need to demonstrate a track record of collaborating closely with Content and Design teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Work with our multi-channel communication platform (Iterable) to convert leads and win back people that left the funnel prematurely.
- Identify areas that can be improved upon and run corresponding tests, segmented by language and country.
- Use resulting data to constantly optimize our campaigns through insights, recommendations, and detailed reports.
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments, and reports in the marketing automation tool.
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and workflows while providing regular updates and detailed reports to key stakeholders and team members.
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to coordinate cross-functional projects that align with the brand experience, while driving revenue.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 3-5 years of work experience in planning and executing CRM email campaigns.
- A solid experience and enthusiastic approach to experimentation and testing that pushes the boundaries of what CRM can do.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- You know your way around database marketing, targeting, and segmentation — allowing you to build personalization campaigns and triggered/automated programs.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing, and customer journeys.
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Superb written and verbal skills in English.
- Award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.