SEO Manager (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
The SEO team at AirHelp has end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest marketing channels in the company. Our team optimizes the AirHelp websites for search engines and manages landing page experience for organic customers.
We are seeking an English-speaking SEO Manager (native level required), who will be key in driving commercial success across AirHelp’s English language sites. AirHelp operates in 16 languages, but English is the primary language on which all our sites are modeled. You'll be key in building and executing our upcoming strategies and driving new projects, as well as supporting SEO performance and the SEO team wherever needed.
This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, so you will need to demonstrate a track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Contribute and drive commercial SEO success across AirHelp’s sites (16 languages).
- Lead a team of freelancers and develop EN & UK country-specific strategies.
- Strategic and operational on-page and off-page activities:
- on-page optimization and audits.
- competitors analysis.
- backlinks analysis.
- website detox.
- Day to day SEO monitoring and reporting, ensuring optimal website performance.
- Work with your team to identify opportunities, A/B test and roll out on-site SEO improvements.
- Consult and train different stakeholders (product department, acquisition channels).
- Ability to solve complex SEO problems, and move quickly to implement ideas and deliver results.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Analytical skills and an acute strategic instinct.
- 3+ years’ experience of SEO within eCommerce, online marketing, or related field.
- English mother tongue, any other EU language would be a plus.
- Ability to move quickly to implement ideas and deliver results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Expertise in identifying actionable insights from large datasets.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership and the ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of SEO performance.
- Experience successfully managing high performance, lean teams.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical teams (software development).
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with remote international teams.
- Expertise in envisioning internal SEO reporting systems and understanding and using external SEO tools.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.