Engineering - Kraków
As a member of the Development Team, your primary points of focus will be communicating with our internal users, collecting detailed requirements, and analyzing impact. Alongside this, you will be supporting the Product Manager with determining priorities, as well as monitoring and influencing the adoption of features. The role will also extend to helping the Development Team understand users’ needs and resolving ambiguities.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Analyze detailed requirements and unify these across multiple users.
- Forecast the impact of developed features, drive their adoption, determine the actual impact, and draw conclusions for the future.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Development Team to determine priorities of daily tasks.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal users and ensure productive communication.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with software development projects and processes (agile mindset is a plus).
- Experience with JIRA (or another issue-tracking/workload management tool).
- Experience with Periscope, Sisense, or another data-visualization tool.
- Experience with databases is a plus.
- Experience with the legal domain is a plus.
- Exceptional self-organization and multitasking abilities.
- Curiosity and an exploratory mindset.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Good command of one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish.
- Comfortable office space near Blonia Park (Aleja 3 Maja 9.)
- English classes at different levels.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.