Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Other - Gdańsk
You will work closely with hiring managers and HR business partners (HRBP). You will support different departments (Marketing, Product, Finance, Operations etc.) focusing on a variety of roles including junior and more complex managing positions.
You will take end-to-end ownership of recruitment processes from designing the job description, sourcing, giving recommendation to the hiring managers, and negotiating the final offer. You’ll be involved in evaluations of the recruitment strategy making sure everything is consistent with our headcount planning.
It is an excellent opportunity for experienced recruiters who identify themselves as flexible, proactive, and well-organized self-starters, who are willing to make a difference in one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in Europe.
Talent Acquisition Team:
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain relationships within potential candidates; become recognized as an talent acquisition expert.
- Assist with recommendations to hiring managers on candidate hire/recruitment process, and partner with appropriate stakeholders.
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe.
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting our culture and expectations, according to the employer branding strategy.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools.
- Conduct high-energy phone screens and interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as "Employer of Choice" to provoke candidate's enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Extensive experience in matching the skills and abilities of international applicants for various roles including managerial positions, preferably in creative marketing and product.
- Experience in delivering Assessment/Development centres would be an advantage.
- Experienced with recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs, and application tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English.
- Self-driven, open-minded, with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations and of different nationalities.
- Modern and comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, and Polish.)
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, and freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.