Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
Other - Berlin
AirHelp is the global leader in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Key Account Manager to up-sell and cross-sell AirHelp’s services. As Key Account Manager, you will be a vital part of the Strategic Partnerships Team.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of our existing accounts.
- Up-sell and cross-sell AirHelp’s offering of services.
- Onboard new clients.
- Report on and analyze performance, risks and opportunities.
- Ensure achievement of agreed KPIs.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written.)
- Fluency in any of the languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French or German) would be an asset.
- Previous experience as Key Account Manager or Customer Relationship Manager, preferably in the Travel, OTAs, or Tech industries.
- Working knowledge of KAM / BizDev with a recent university degree in business administration.
- An analytical, yet personable approach that allows you to effortlessly build strong business relationships in person, through compelling emails, or on the phone.
- Exceptional communication skills – an active listener, strong negotiator, and able to deliver engaging presentations.
- Expertise in problem-solving, with an ability to quickly identify and prioritize challenges.
- Natural curiosity that drives collaboration with technical teams by asking business-critical questions.
- Ability to engage key stakeholders across all levels of an organization.
- Enthusiasm in joining, and helping to build, a fast-growing business.
- Interest in joining a friendly, highly focused team, that’s driven to reach their common goals. Proficient across Google/ Microsoft Suite.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.