Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w/d)
Marketing - Berlin
AirHelp is looking for a Marketing Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. As part Airhelp’s Marketing Team in Berlin you focus on supplying our marketing teams and management with actionable insights based on data. Through close collaboration with other teams like Data, Machine Learning, Product, or Growth, You will play a vital role in building new initiatives aimed at continuing our upward trajectory, and maintaining our position as the market leader.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for tackling the BI-related requests questions coming from the marketing team leads and the CMO.
- You refine our current attribution model and work on taking marketing automation to the next level.
- You are browsing new growth opportunities and initiate their success from end to end.
- You build stories with data that are as engaging as an episode of Game of Thrones.
- You do all of the mentioned above by working intuitively with vast amount of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data and Marketing Tool Data.
- You love sharing ideas and mingling with data experts, product, designers, engineers and most importantly marketeers.
What you ideally bring with you:
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in working in or in close co-operation with BI teams in the marketing context or
- You are experienced in data, analytics, business intelligence or related field and
- You are proficient in the digital marketing landscape and have knowledge in at least one performance marketing channel like e.g. Display, SEA and/or SEO.
- You love juggling any type of data around to extract the most insightful patterns and aspects.
- You get super excited when you talk about data and present your insights and stakeholders adore you for that.
- You are always curious, have a lot of ideas and love sharing them.
- You are a self-starter and learn new things with light speed.
- You love slack.
- You know that rule-based attribution models are for beginners.
- You went to university and did something like statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field and/or Hands-on experience in a Digital Performance Marketing Channel.
- Worked with a BI Tool like Tableau, Qlik or Periscope.
- You have experience with Google Analytics and SQL, and BigQuery.
- Award-Winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- German classes at different levels.
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
- Relocation support.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.