Administrative Assistant (Austria, Vienna)
Legal - Other locations
We’re looking for a dynamic and dedicated Assistant, eager to develop practical skills while assisting in the handling of contentious claims in the area of aviation law.
At AirHelp, we help people who have experienced flight delays, cancellations, or overbooked flights. We have an in-house legal team of 65 people, and work with over 40 locally-based law firms, in our fight for passenger rights across the globe. Learn more here.
In this role, you will be:
- Assisting our team of lawyers in Austria in preparing and litigating large volume of cases in Austrian courts and administrative bodies
- Facilitating a dialogue with local airlines and courts to achieve the best results for AirHelp’s passengers
- Collaborating with AirHelp’s legal team on other legal matters and the AirHelp organization as a whole
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Fluency in both German and English (native language eloquence is presumed)
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- The ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very good attention to details
Perks & Benefits:
- An attractive compensation package
- Unlimited and free use of AirHelp's services
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Access to the latest technology
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights, and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 750 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.