Data - Kraków
AirHelp is looking for a Data Analyst to join our amazing data team in Kraków. A key focus of this role is to work on data products and services, such as developing shiny, new reporting solutions and lightning-fast data pipelines and models. In other words, we need a Swiss Army knife of a Data Analyst!
You will also focus on supplying our marketing and product teams with data firepower, creative insights, and give suggestions on how to get the most valuable users on our platform. On top of that, you will also collaborate closely with many other teams, including Machine Learning and Product or Data Infrastructure, to drive new initiatives, and help us sustain the hyper-growth that we are currently facilitating.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and creating data products and services for a broad range of departments such as Data, Product, and Marketing.
- You’ll help us in taking our data team to the next level by automating data flows.
- You’ll build stories with data that are just as engaging as an episode of Game of Thrones.
- You’ll share ideas and mingle with data experts, product, designers, engineers, and most importantly, marketeers.
- You’ll do all of the above, working intuitively with vast amounts of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data, and Marketing Tool Data.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Extensive experience working with SQL, Databases, and BI Tools. We really love SQL!
- Burning curiosity and interest in data, fast data, big data, dark data, data governance, data models, data warehouse, data insights, or all of the above!
- Proficiency in the digital marketing landscape.
- Knows how to juggle all types of data around to extract the most insightful patterns and aspects.
- Self-starter approach and ability to learn new things at lightning speed.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or other IT/Product related fields.
- Loves Slack — because you’ll be using it a lot!
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written).
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in a Digital Performance Marketing Channel (esp. Attribution or Marketing Mix Modelling) or Product Team.
- Hands-on experience as BI Developer or Data Engineer or working with technologies like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Glue, or Jenkins.
- Worked with a BI Tool like Tableau, Qlik or Periscope.
- Experience with R or Python, especially in terms of ML, so that you can automate the boring stuff and have time for the cool stuff.
- Comfortable office space near Blonia Park (Aleja 3 Maja 9.)
- English classes at different levels.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.