QA Engineer (Integrations)
Engineering - Kraków
As a QA Engineer in our B2B Team, you’ll be responsible for a microservices system that processes significant amounts of data as background jobs. You will help make sure that products meet our quality standards and goals. This will be through an early involvement in project clarification, delivering tested features to production, and being the source of testing knowledge within the team.
As a valued member of the Delivery Team, you will be part of a positive development culture that’s shared among experienced developers, QA's, and DevOps. We see every day as a new opportunity to play, experiment, and learn in an effort to continually deliver higher quality software and become better engineers.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Prepare testing plans and strategies.
- Run manual acceptance and exploratory tests for new features.
- Prepare and execute automated test cases/suites.
- Maintain regression test suites and integration with our pipeline.
- Oversee performance testing.
- Build and maintain tools to conduct automated testing.
- Quantify, measure, and track the state of our products; build and maintain QA dashboards.
- Help develop QA knowledge and interest within the team.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Experience with testing distributed systems.
- Experience in API and performance testing.
- Experience with CI tools and concepts.
- Experience with git and gitflow.
- Knowledge of SQL and basic bash scripting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Curiosity and a curious, detail-oriented mindset.
- Very good command of technical English (both written and spoken).
- Comfortable office space near Blonia Park (Aleja 3 Maja 9.)
- English classes at different levels.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.