I’m Piotr Rosiak and I head the AirHelp Data Team 7 members located across Europe. We are here to help people from different departments across the company, such as Machine Learning, Product, and Marketing by providing them with data firepower and creative insights.
If you are curious, have lots of creative ideas that you’re not afraid to share with the team and love juggling data around to extract insightful patterns, then keep reading:
We are looking for a responsible Senior Data Analyst who likes to take ownership and believes in teamwork. It is a unique role in which you will have a chance to improve our marketing strategy by working with the Head of Marketing Acquisition and CMO to take charge of the following:
- Refine our current attribution model and take marketing automation to the next level.
- Find new growth opportunities and ensure their success from start to end.
- Help plan future KPIs and draft decision materials for senior management.
You’ll achieve all of the above by navigating vast amounts of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data, and Marketing Tool Data. You’ll be also sharing ideas and mingling with data experts and marketers.
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Proficiency in the digital marketing landscape and deeper knowledge in at least one performance marketing channel e.g. Social Media, SEA or SEO.
- Project and partner management experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics and fluency in BigQuery.
- Experience with R or Python and know how to automate.
- Experience in data, analytics and business intelligence.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
- Personalized progression plan
- Hybrid workspace (partially remotely, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw)
- MacBook Air
- Events and parties
- Apply and let us get to know you.
- Video call with the Recruiter
- A short call with the Hiring Manager + tech challenge
- Long video call with the Hiring Manager (Present the outcome of the tech challenge)
- Final call with the Marketing Team
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you would like to share your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.