AirHelp is looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our team. As part Airhelp’s Data Team in Berlin you focus on supplying our marketing teams with data firepower, creative insights and suggestions on how to get the most valuable users on our platform. As well you will collaborate closely with many other teams like e.g. Machine Learning, Product to drive new initiatives and help us sustain the hyper growth that we are currently facilitating.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be supporting our Acquisition Marketing Team to supply them proactively with data and insights.
- You will refine our current attribution model and work on taking marketing automation to the next level.
- You will be browsing new growth opportunities and initiating their success from end to end.
- Help plan future KPI, as well as draft decision materials for senior management.
- You will do all of the mentioned above by working intuitively with a vast amount of data sets from relational databases (PostgreSQL), Tracking Data and Marketing Tool Data.
- You love sharing ideas and mingling with data experts and most importantly marketeers.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Proficiency in the digital marketing landscape and have deeper knowledge in at least one performance marketing channel like e.g. Social Media, SEA and/or SEO.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics and SQL, and are even fluent in BigQuery.
- Excitement when you talk about data and present your insights and stakeholders adore you for that.
- You love juggling any type of data around to extract the most insightful patterns and aspects.
- You are always curious, have a lot of ideas and love sharing them.
- You are a self starter and learn new things with light speed.
- You know that rule-based attribution models are for beginners.
- You went to university and did something like statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field.
- You are experienced in data, analytics, business intelligence.
Nice to have:
- Experience with R or Python, so that you automate the boring stuff so you have time for the cool stuff.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
- Opportunity to work closely with the CMO and influence the company marketing strategy.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's service.
- Events and parties.
- MacBook Air.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.