With a holistic data-driven approach, the Head of Acquisition will lead and manage the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy to acquire more customers at a lower cost per acquisition, maximizing Paid, organic, CRM and affiliate acquisitions, as well as finding new opportunities for growth and improvement.
The Head of Acquisition will partner with development teams to devise solutions to improve campaigns conversion rate. Will work closely with BI and Growth team to develop actionable insights & creative solutions/recommendations from data analysis. Will constantly interact with the Communication team, in order to keep all acquisition channels aligned with the corporate communication guidelines.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Define and manage the company's customer acquisition strategies and tactics to acquire new customers.
- Manage the marketing budget across all acquisition channels (Paid Search, Display Ads, Social Ads, SEO, Affiliate) to achieve growth targets at the target CAC/ROI.
- Lead and grow the Acquisition channels units.
- Set goals and targets for each Channel Unit.
- Create reporting on performance and spending for the top Management team.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of campaign results to identify key areas of improvement.
- Coordinate Channel Leads to ensure achieving the desired performances.
- Identify and test new channels of acquisition and tools.
- Oversee the full customer journey, looking for opportunities to increase Growth and ROI.
- Work closely with the CMO to coordinate and adjust monthly performances according to company’s needs.
- Work closely with the Data team on data validation and attribution topics.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Assess Channel Leads performances.
- Day-to-day management and evaluation of all support agencies. (agency briefing, contract negotiations, target/KPI setting and evaluation, reporting, and relationship management)
What you ideally bring with you:
- Strong Performance Marketing experience (5+ years) and acute strategic mindset.
- Experience in managing 5+M€ budget across different channels.
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets.
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Experience in successfully managing high performance teams.
- Ability to produce clear, thoughtful and comprehensive reports of the Acquisition Channels performance and spend.
- Proficient use of: Microsoft Excel, Google Ads Editor, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMrush. Knowledge of Supermetrics and Photoshop is beneficial.
- An award-winning office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Str. 18.)
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's service.
- Events and parties.
- MacBook Air.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.