Have you ever considered that your professional career is aiming towards one of the HR functions? The internship at AirHelp is a great opportunity to start that path. We are looking for an engaged person that will be assisting different areas within the internal HR. This is an unpaid opportunity with a possibility to be HIRED part time.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What kind of duties you would assist in?
- Assist in daily operations of HR functions and duties
- Help us with keeping employees’ files in order and up to date
- Assist in onboarding process (booking, emailing etc.)
- Take care of internal HR events
- Provide data into HR systems
- Prepare different kinds of reports
- Take care of additional tasks assigned by HR collegues
What could make you a successful candidate?
- Strong willingness to advance in HR area
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken)
- Analytical skills, focus on details
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills
Why is it worth to join HR Team?
- You will have the opportunity to help AirHelp grow, and continue growing along with it
- You will develop your personal skillsets, such as problem-solving, cooperation, time management, and organization
- You will gain practical knowledge on different HR areas; administration, people development and employer branding
- You will work on many interesting and engaging projects and see the fruit of your labour by making a positive impact on AirHelp
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.