As a member of the Product-Engineering team, you will design, develop and maintain services, websites, and integration jobs deployed in the cloud in Docker containers. You will participate in building great development culture among experienced developers, QAs and DevOps. Every day we play, experiment and learn how to deliver high-quality software and become better engineers.
We offer an opportunity to develop in various functional areas and technologies including React.js, Ember.js, Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Build new services, maintain and enrich existing ones.
- Migrate core web applications from Ember.js to React.js.
- Design and implement experiments and A/B tests.
- Write code that is easy to test and manage, is scalable and testable, and works reliably in cloud infrastructure.
- Review the code of your team members and across teams.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the architecture of our applications.
- Promote good practices in engineering.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Very good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of one of frameworks or libraries: Ember.js, React.js or Vue.js.
- Very good understanding of components based architecture (incl. data flow, state management) and SPA architecture.
- Eagerness to work with different technologies and languages and learn new things.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
- Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written.)
- Work remotely up to 80% of the time, with some face-to-face team meetings in one of our offices.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.