I’m Rafal Borowiec and I manage a Software Engineering Team which consists of 9 members located across Poland. We are here to help optimize our customer intake systems, improving the experience for users and working on growth initiatives.
We are looking for a responsible Frontend Software Engineer who likes to take ownership of the product and improve our client intake systems. We are interested in someone who will do more than just follow the lead and write codes based on presented information. You also will be working with various technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Github, TeamCity, Jira, Confluence
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (according to TrustPilot).
What you bring with you:
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Very good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of one of frameworks or libraries: Ember.js, React.js or Vue.js.
- Very good understanding of components based architecture (incl. data flow, state management) and SPA architecture.
- Eagerness to work with different technologies and languages and learn new things.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
- Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
- Very good command of English (both spoken and written.)
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services
- Events and parties
- Hybrid workspace (partially remotely, partially from one of our offices in Berlin, Gdańsk or Krakόw)
- MacBook Pro
We are committed to making the process as smooth and speedy as possible. If you have any comments about your recruitment experience, please let us know HERE.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travellers get compensation for delayed or cancelled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travellers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has helped more than 16 million people and is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.