We’re looking for a results-driven Group Accountant to join our Accounting in our Finance Department. You will work closely with management, overseeing and advising on all aspects of AirHelp’s financial performance. Your role will assist AirHelp as it continues to grow and maintain its place as the world’s number 1 flight compensation company.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Supervise all accounting processes within the Group
- Manage, coach and develop a team of accountants
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements, tax, and statistical forms
- Actively take part in book closing on a monthly basis
- Cooperate with other departments and contacting the authorities
- Implement new procedures and improving accounting team performance
- Liaise with third parties (tax authorities, vendors, customers)
- Work closely with auditors and tax advisors
- Cooperate closely with CFO
What you ideally bring with you:
- Business fluency in Polish and English, German will be an asset
- min. 5 years of previous experience in a similar role (including managing people)
- Knowledge of German Accounting Standards and tax regulations would be an asset
- Experience with IFRS
- Fluency in using accounting systems (i.e. Navision) and MS Office
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Internal trainings.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.