Social Media Intern (unpaid, min. 20 hours)
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide.
We are looking for an intern to help in the coordination of our global channels as well as supporting the content creation and community management of our English channels.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with the global social media team to create monthly content calendars for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Being responsible for setting up and maintaining the post scheduling in 16 languages over multiple channels
- Collaborating with the local social media team and PR team to execute strategies
- Providing support to the global social media team in terms of ideation, creation, strategy and stakeholder management
- Building reports from social media data
- Running on-page tests and accruing relevant data
What you ideally bring with you:
- A keen interest in organic social media growth and content creation
- Experience working with design, photography and video, and guiding the creation of break-through visual content for social and digital platforms
- A keen interest of social media data & analytics on both a local and global level
- Strong organizational and time management skills, initiative and attention to detail
- C1 level language skills of English
- Creative and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills (Storytelling and writing skills would be an asset)
- Highly organized team player
Nice to have:
- Studying for a Bachelors in Marketing or Communications or interest in these fields
- First-hand experience with multiple social media channels
- Established own strong social media accounts
- Passion for travel
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working alongside with various marketing teams including PR, Paid Social Media, and Communications team
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.